Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lohan Tries To Quit Drinking

Lindsay Lohan is desperately trying to get her life under control by attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings and insists she has not had a drink for seven days. The Mean Girls star claims she wants to shift the focus from her partying back to her film career. She tells American publication People, "I've been going to AA, for a year by the way. It's no one's business. That's why it's anonymous! I haven't had a drink in seven days. Or anything. I'm not even legal, so why would I? I don't drink when I go to clubs. I drink with my friends at home, but there's no need to. I feel better not drinking. It's more fun. I just wanted to, like, find a balance. I was too caught up. I was like going out just to get it out of my system. I was going out too much and I knew that, and I have more to live for than that."

No comments: